Are you an experienced Area Manager, Operations Manager, Regional Manager within Children's social care? Do you want to work for one of the UK's most exciting company? This is the role for you!
I am looking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager to oversee a portfolio of residential services for children and young adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
The Head of Care will be responsible for line managing Service and Registered Manager's, OFSTED compliance across all sites, budget and financial performance of the business.
You will receive a fantastic package of £56k per annum
The Head of Care must have
- Extensive experience working with vulnerable children including Autism, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and Complex Needs
- Commercial experience growing regions by acquisitions, tendering and market knowledge
- Supervisory or management experience overseeing Registered and Service Manager's
- High level of knowledge around OFSTED, care quality standards, safeguarding and service management
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders in the charity and external agencies
- Business and financial acumen to oversee action and development plans, financial budgets and accounts
This is huge opportunity for a strong Area Manager or Operations Manager in children social care to join the UK's most exciting social care provider!