A leading therapeutic national Fostering Agency are looking for a Fostering Team Manager to join their ever-growing team, recently awarded Employer of the Year by Children and Young People Awards Now.
They're an Ofsted GOOD rated Fostering service and their services were developed out of the need to 'transform the lives of children and young people', focusing on those who were accessing our specialist integrated education, residential and fostering services.
Benefits for you as the Fostering Team Manager:
- Annual Salary review.
- Car allowance of £5100
- Professional social work supervision provided by the Fostering Operations Manager
- 25 days plus eight bank holidays annual leave allowance
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance program
- Perkbox discount scheme membership
- Simply Health Medical Cash Back Plan
Your responsibilities as the Fostering Team Manager:
- To be considered for the post you will need experience of working in a management position within a Fostering Service, either in an Independent, Voluntary or Local Authority setting.
- You will be working with a team including two team managers, who are driven and ambitious to continually improve the service they provide to children and foster carers.
- Experience in resource and performance management is essential and you will need to have a sound understanding of the Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards. An operational setting which is practice based but also commercially sensitive and financially viable is required
Requirements of you as Fostering Team Manager:
- You will need to hold a current Social Work England Registration and either hold a Level 5 in Leadership & Management qualification or equivalent or be prepared to undertake training to achieve this within the first year of appointment
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working in Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £55,550 to £57,550 d.o.e + Benefits
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07425 728 375 or email@example.com to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.