A well-thought of Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Team Manager for their North West Fostering service. This is a full-time and permanent position although there will be some flexibility with hybrid working.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
What is on offer for you as the Team Manager:
- Post appraisal Package Review & Enhancement
- Perkbox Discounts: Cinema, Deliveroo, Coffee etc.
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm & a Car Allowance of £100 per month
- 27 days annual leave - increases with long service
- Your birthday off (or nearest chosen day) on top of the 26 days
- Full Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Private Medical insurance
- Discounts: Cinema Tickets, Coffee etc.
- Excellent Training & Development - CPD
- Further benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Team Manager:
- Managing, guiding and Supporting a team of Supervising Social Worker
- Contributing to Business Development
- Quality Assurance
- Contributing to Planning Carer Recruitment Strategies
- Contributing Staff Recruitment Strategies
- Contributing to Staff Training
- Reporting to the Registered Manager
Requirements for you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working in Fostering
- Experience as a Manager
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: North West
Salary Scale: £42,000 - £49,000 + Car Allowance + benefits
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation