London Borough of Barnet is looking for a Supervising Social Worker within Children Services to join their Fostering Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour.
- Easily commutable for those inside and outside of London
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Good experience to add to your CV
Responsibilities for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a small complex caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
- Supervising other Social Workers
Requirements of you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Children Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.