Fostering Supervising Social Worker
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary £36500 - £40500 per annum + Amazing Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
A leading South Wales Local Authority are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering team
You will be responsible for supporting and supervising an enthusiastic group of foster carers, with whom you will be expected to build and develop effective partnerships, in addition to assessing and recruiting new foster carers.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working culture, with a flexi scheme allowing you to work to a schedule that suits you
- Hybrid working
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Carry out initial visits to prospective foster carers.
- Plan and implement carer recruitment activities.
- Complete Form F Assessments following relevant training.
- Provide and develop support and supervision.
Requirements of you as Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be registered as a social worker with Social Work England
Salary scale - up to £40,500 d.o.e.
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered.
- Offer negotiation.
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07425 728 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.