Fostering Supervising Social Worker
- Posted 09 May 2023
- Salary £36500 - £39700 per annum + Amazing Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team. This is a permanent & full-time position that is hybrid working.
They are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Supervising Social Worker to join their inspirational and friendly team to develop and promote the fostering services in Cymru South. The office is based in Bridgend.
The ideal applicant will have experience in a Fostering team. This is an excellent time to join this organisation as they continue to grow successfully.
Benefits for you as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Opportunity to complete Form F's for an additional payment
- An exceptional platform available for online and face to training opportunities
- Opportunity to complete Practice Assessor Award
- Managable Caseloads
- Competitive Salary
- £2000 Car Allowance or company car
- 30 Days Annual Leave, Rising to 35 Days After Length of Service + Bank Holidays
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Support foster parents and their families to achieve outstanding outcomes for all children and young people in foster care.
- Support and monitor the continued suitability and competence of Foster parents ensuring they provide a safe, healthy, nurturing and learning environment for children/young people.
- Work in partnership in a team parenting approach to help identify any needs within the foster family e.g. respite, activities, therapy, holidays, with all members of the child's network, including contributing to all relevant meetings and any other tasks defined.
- Ensure each child and foster parent are fully compliant in respect of all key documentation.
- Undertake occasional initial home visits and Form F Assessments.
Requirements of you as Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be registered as a social worker with Social Work England
- Professional registration with Social Care Wales
- Have worked in a fostering related social work role and /or child social care, such as a looked after children's team.
Salary scale - up to £39,700 d.o.e. + Benefits
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered.
- Offer negotiation.
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.