There are plenty of new opportunities in Fostering available in the West Midlands! You do not need to have had direct Fostering experience to apply for these positions!
As a Social Worker/Manager, you will ideally have knowledge or experience in:
- Child Protection
Different types of organisations are always looking, including:
- Local Authorities
- Independent Fostering Agencies
- Adoption Agencies
- Private Hospitals
Multiple positions are available in Multiple Locations:
These positions vary from home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Social Work. Alternatively, if these are not for you, get in touch and I will aim to find the ideal opportunity for you!
Requirements of the Social Worker/Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post Qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Location: West Midlands
Salaries: Dependent on experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact James Doherty
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation