Fostering Social Worker (London)
London Borough of Havering are looking for an Experienced Supervising Social Worker within their Fostering Team who will be able to demonstrate they have experience in holding a complex case load.
- A very generous salary - Up to £30.34 an hour.
- Professional Development Opportunities - ongoing training and skill enhancement.
- Flexible working available.
- Progression opportunities.
- Supportive team & management.
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance, and support.
- You will be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads.
- You will undertake direct work with adults and their families in line with care plans.
Please note the Requirements for this role
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- 2 years+ post-qualified experience.
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, apply or give Tommy from Charles Hunter Associates a call on 07795594891. Alternatively, if you are not interested in this role, but are interested in securing your next role in Social Work, reach out to Tommy.