Fostering Social Worker in London
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary Up to £37 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Barnet is looking for a Senior Social Worker within Childrens Social Work to join their Fostering Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per day.
Benefits for you as a Senior Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Senior Social Worker:
- This post will sit in the the Carer Assessment Team / kinship, where the candidate will be expected to have good experience at senior social work (AP/ATM) level, undertaking initial viability assessments of family and friends as well as progressing to full Special Guardianship and Connected Carer Assessments.
- This specialist social work involves preparing reports for both Barnet's fostering panel and also for the court.
- Work is both virtual and face to face. (in the office roughly once per week)
Requirements of you as a Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Fostering teams
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.