A Non-profit Independent Fostering agency are looking for a Fostering Social Worker to join their team. They're an Ofsted GOOD rated Fostering service and are constantly striving to improve.
Benefits for you as the Fostering Social Worker:
- On call allowance
- Basic annual leave of 29 days PLUS bank holidays - pro rata
- Up to 5 more days leave for continuous service PLUS the option to buy another 5 days every year!
- Gain professional qualifications with excellent training, and development opportunities.
- Flexible maternity, adoption, and paternity packages.
- Up to 7% employer pension contribution. Staff discount portal with your favourite brands.
- Blue Light Card eligibility with 15,000 discounts from national retailers.
Your responsibilities as the Fostering Social Worker:
- Providing professional supervision and developmental support, including advice and guidance to fostering families and working with other professionals where appropriate.
- Supporting fostering families to look after children and young people who have experienced trauma, ensuring they have the skills and knowledge to enable them to undertake this complex task within a family home environment, undertaking fostering reviews, providing high quality, analytical reports and presenting to Panel where appropriate, ensuring that children are receiving the best service possible.
- Being accountable for ensuring statutory compliance and meet regulatory body requirements regarding registration.
- Enthusiasm for learning and self-development, for yourself as a reflective practitioner, and in support of our carer training.
Requirements of you as Fostering Social Worker:
- A Social Work qualification.
- Registration with Social Work England.
- Preferable experience of assessing, supervising, and supporting foster carers.
- Experience of managing crisis and breakdown in placements.
- A strong commitment to work within our therapeutic framework to support the needs of the young person.
Salary scale: £34,000 to £36,050 d.o.e + Benefits
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime on 07425 728 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.