An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Fostering Social Worker to join their team based in South Wales. This is a permanent & full-time position paying up to £39,000. You'll be working in a team that are on a mission to make a lifelong difference to children's lives.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work degree.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- 27 days Annual Leave (increasing to 30 days after 4 years' service)
- Monthly car allowance
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Reasonable caseloads - Typically 13 Fostering Families
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Recruit, Assess and Monitor the skills of Foster Carers.
- Carry out in-depth assessments of applicants, such as initial visits and carer assessments.
- Support and Supervise Foster Carers to ensure they fully understand their role.
- Develop strong relationships with Local Authorities.
- Achieve the best outcomes for Children.
Requirements for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Care Wales registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work or Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Location: South Wales
Salary scale: £33,000 - £39,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation