A charity is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Fostering Team. This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £37,000 based in the Southwest.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- 29 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Up to 5 more days leave with continuous service
- Flexible maternity and paternity packages
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Staff discount portal
Requirements for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Work England Registration
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Location: Southwest - Office based in Bristol
Salary scale: £37,000 d.o.e
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation