Wolverhampton City Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Fostering Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Fostering environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £33.30 per hour
- Ofsted report: good
- Parking and other travel alternatives available
- Expand knowledge within fostering and expand CV
Your responsibilities as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Mixture of duties including supervision and support of foster carers
- Undertaking fostering assessments
- Keep careful records of the progress of children placed with you.
- Make all the necessary statutory visits.
Requirements of you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience within fostering
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £33.30
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!