Fostering Social Worker
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary Up to £38.00 per hour
- LocationMilton Keynes
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJordan Peat
A Local Authority in the East of England are urgently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Fostering Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £38.00
- Flexible Working - 3 days office/2 days working from home
Your responsibilities as a Fostering Social Worker:
- To ensure assessments are carried out effectively and within timescales so that their care needs are clearly identified and recorded.
- To ensure accurate individual case records are maintained electronically for children/young people.
- Responsible for managing a childcare workload which involves supporting children within their families or in care settings, taking timely action to protect children
- Working with other services to ensure their needs are met across all 5 Every Child Matters outcomes.
- To work closely with other agencies and services in a co-operative way, sharing information and planning care together to meet the needs of the child/young person holistically.
Requirements of you as a Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience in Fostering
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: East Of England
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!