An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Practice Manager to improve practice and raise standards over the South East London region. This role is full-time, and a permanent position.
The ideal Social Worker will have fostering experience. This Independent Fostering Agency puts the quality of service as its number one priority.
Benefits for you as the Practice Manager:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Practice Manager:
- Offer an advice and consultancy service
- Support small number of inactive foster carer
- Quality assure Form F Assessments
- Assist with the monitoring and effective implementation of arrangements
Requirements of you as the Practice Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East London
Salary: up to £55,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!