Fostering Service Manager
A Not for Profit Organisation are looking for a Fostering Service Manager to cover the Essex region. This is a full time, permanent position.
As the Fostering Service Manager, you will have experience within fostering with a knowledge or experience of practising with a Therapeutic Approach. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
Benefits for you as the Fostering Service Manager:
- Car allowance of £5,100
- Professional social work supervision provided by the Operations Manager
- 25 days plus eight bank holidays annual leave allowance
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox discount scheme membership
- Simplyhealth Medical Cash Back Plan
Your responsibilities as the Fostering Service Manager:
- Oversee the Ofsted with Registered Managers
- Leadership and Management of the staff
- Training and Development for foster carers
- Undertake project work
Requirements of you as the Fostering Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within the Fostering Sector
- Experience of working in Social Care Sector
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £60,000 plus benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Management role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!