Fostering Registered Manager
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary £60000 - £67000 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameJames Doherty
A Local authority in Leicester is looking for a Qualified Social worker to join their Fostering team as a Registered Manager.
Benefits for you as a Fostering Registered Manager:
- Your birthday off (or nearest chosen day) on top of the 26 days
- Perks and discounts which include Cinema, Deliveroo, Coffee etc.
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm & a Car Allowance of £100 per month
- Private Medical insurance
- Excellent Training & Development
- Full Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Post appraisal Package Review & Enhancement
Duties and Responsibilities for you as a Fostering Registered Manager:
- Oversee a team of Social Workers.
- To manage a high-quality fostering service ensuring that comprehensive support services
- Contributing to Staff Training
- Contributing to Planning Carer Recruitment Strategies
Requirements for you as a Fostering Registered Manager:
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Salary: Up to £67,000 d.o.e & benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website or contact James Doherty on 07825213518 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation