A local authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for a Panel Advisor to their join.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience working as a Panel Advisor or strong fostering experience.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Competitive pay rate of £40p/h
- Great work/life balance
- Very flexible working arrangements
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
- Dedicated recruitment consultant
Responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To ensure that the Panel undertakes reviews of practice and outcomes as required and they are consistent with regulation and guidance.
- To be responsible, with the Panel Chair, for ensuring that applicants, foster carers, and workers attending panel are treated with respect and all questions/matters raised are appropriate and managed sensitively and that feedback is collected, analysed, and fed back to Panel and key staff.
- To provide quarterly reports on panel data, and quality assurance reports for the work of the Panel for presentation t the senior Managers group and Partners executive. The role contributes to the ongoing development of the adoption service, and you will sensitively evaluate, evidence, and analyse practice and performance and feed back to panel and key staff. You will deliver a range of training for panel members, managers and staff in the Fostering Service.
Requirements for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Valid Social Work England Registration
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed
- Strong experience within Fostering or Panel Advisor
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: of £40p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation