A Not for Profit Organisation are looking for a Fostering Operations Manager to cover the West Country region. This position is a full time, permanent position with a salary of up to £70,000.
As the Fostering Operations Manager, you will have experience within fostering with a knowledge or experience of practising with a Therapeutic Approach. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
Benefits for you as the Fostering Operations Manager:
- Car allowance of £5,100
- 25 days plus eight bank holidays annual leave allowance
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance programme
- Perkbox discount scheme membership
- Simplyhealth Medical Cash Back Plan
Your responsibilities as the Fostering Operations Manager:
- Management and professional supervision of three fostering service managers
- Effective management of all aspects of existing services
- Management and oversight of budgets for three fostering services
- Contribute proactively to strategic planning and business development
Requirements of you as the Fostering Operations Manager::
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within the Fostering Sector
- Experience of working in Social Care Sector
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South West England
Salary: up to £70,000 plus £5,100 car allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Management role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!