Peterborough County Council are looking for a Social Worker within Children Services to join their Kinship/ Connected Persons Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within Children teams.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £34.00 per hour.
- Flexible hybrid working
- Supportive management team
Responsibilities for you as a Social Worker:
- Managing a caseload
- Mentoring to colleagues
- Fostering Assessments
- Working with the Signs of Safety approach
- Reporting to the Practice & Team Managers
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in Children Social Work
Location: Cambridgeshire County Council
Umbrella pay rate: £34.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.