London Borough of Lewisham is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Family Support and Safeguarding Service.
This is a Full Time Locum Social Work role.
The key to success in this role is to have knowledge and experience working in Safeguarding and frontline teams.
The ideal social worker will value the importance of communication and seeking feedback and inspire and motivate those they work with.
Benefits for you as an Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate - Up to £38.50p/h
- Flexible Working Available
- Low Caseloads
Your responsibilities and experience as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Experience within a Safeguarding or Frontline team
- Past experience identifying vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding
- Providing assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
- Good multi agency working experience
Requirements of an Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within Safeguarding and Frontline Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Lewisham, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00p/h-£38.50p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!