A Local Authority is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Family Support Team as an Advanced Practitioner. This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £52,420, based in South Wales.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and a Social Work Degree.
Benefits for you as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enhancement payments
- Generous pension scheme
- Car loan scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Career Development opportunities
Responsibilities for you as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Recruit, select and manage staff under the direction of the Team Manager
- Provide leadership and professional supervision to specified members of the team
- Attend planning meetings, core group meetings, disruption meetings and strategy meetings
- Adhere to Health and Safety legislation
Requirements for you as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Care Wales Registration
- Significant experience as a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Location: South Wales
Salary scale: £49,428 - £52,420 (Depending on experience) + Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation