London Borough of Lambeth are looking an experienced Team Manager to join their Family Safeguarding Child Protection service.
This is a Full Time, Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team manager you will have knowledge and experience providing leadership to frontline staff in delivering and implementing any future changes in policies, procedure or other developments.
Benefits of working in Lambeth:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £44.50p/h
- Lambeth Social Work Academy offers free training to agency staff
- Supportive and regular supervision
- Hybrid and Flexible working available - 2 days a week in area, TOIL Available
- Very stable Senior Management Team
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Managing the day to day operational business of the team and a team of social workers
- Responsible for safeguarding and promoting the best interests of children in accordance with the statutory framework.
- Management of staff and resources and ensure that services are delivered in accordance with the Government policy, legislation, council polices and departmental procedures and that these are customer-focused and of the highest possible quality
- To support the service senior managers by advising on strategy, policy and future direction of the service, ensuring effective feedback and translation into service delivery.
- Keep senior management informed of any issues or shortfalls in service providing suitable action plans to address these matters.
- To have lead responsibility for meeting the performance targets of the team and to report these to managers and staff as required
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and management experience in CIN, CP, LAC and Management
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Lambeth, London
Umbrella pay rate: £44.50p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!