Lancashire are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Family Safeguarding team in Preston. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a children's frontline environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start work with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Family Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Outstanding Umbrella pay rate up to £41.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of children and young people
- Mileage paid for and parking available at office
Your responsibilities as a Family Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Managing caseloads between 15-22 relating to children and young people, including child protection and court work
- Preparing and effectively participating in court orders within timescales
- Determine an appropriate level of intervention, including support packages for families
- Ensure the needs of children are addressed in the planning and assessments process
Requirements of you as a Family Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in frontline Social Work
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is preferred
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Umbrella pay rate up to £41.00 per hour
PAYE options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!