London Borough of Lambeth are looking an experienced Senior Social Worker to join their Family Safeguarding Child Protection service.
This is a Full Time, Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience delivering and implementing positive change in complex cases in children, families and carers lives by using systemic social work methods.
Benefits of working in Lambeth:
- Competitive Pay Rate: £38.50p/h
- Lambeth Social Work Academy offers free training to agency staff
- Supportive and regular supervision
- Hybrid and Flexible working available - 2 days a week in area, TOIL Available
- Very stable Senior Management Team
Your responsibilities as a Frontline Social Worker:
- Implement positive change in complex cases in children, families and carers lives by using systemic social work methods, models and tools.
- To also manage and minimise risks of abuse and neglect as well as meeting care needs while exercising a high quality of professional judgement.
- To undertake and advise on high need comprehensive/complex and proportionate assessments of children using the assessment framework, to plan how those needs will be met, to support them with putting those plans in to action and review those plans and reassess needs.
- Establish and develop collaborative robust working with partner agencies; and promote, model and be accountable for effective inter-agency working arrangements to ensure children are protected from risk of significant harm and their care needs are met.
- To carry out safeguarding enquiries, support the work of others involved in these enquiries, and to support children, families and carers with care and support needs to develop and put in to action plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstances.
Requirements of you as a Frontline Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and management experience in CIN, CP and LAC
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Lambeth, London
Umbrella pay rate: £38.50p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!