Gloucestershire County Council is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Children's Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role offering £45.00 per hour.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Referral and Assessment team. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £45 per hour
- Short-term Case holdings
- Hybrid-working environment
- Easily accessible by train or car
- Training and development opportunities offered.
- Supportive Management team
Your responsibilities as an Assessment Social Worker:
- Complete assessments with varying complexity
- Assess the need of children under statutory framework
- Effectively liaise with partner agencies and other children's services
- Participate in a duty rota in order to respond to crisis situations when necessary
- Accommodation allowance of £150 p/w for people living 50 miles outside Devon
Requirements of you as an Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Frontline work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is essential
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samuel Szymczyk on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!