A not-for-profit, Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Social Worker to join their team covering the London and Essex Regions. This role is a part time, three day a week, permanent position.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a Fostering Environment, preferably an IFA or Charity. You must match the vision of this not-for-profit agency, of unlocking resources to help every child and young person to have a happy, healthy and successful life.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Excellent Training and Development
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities Social Worker:
- Managing Complex Caseloads
- Recruit and Assess foster families
- Visit foster carers
- Undertake formal supervision and advice and support
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: covering London and Essex Region
Salary: up to £38,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!