Emergency Duty Team
- Posted 09 May 2023
- Salary Up to £37 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Oxfordshire is looking for a Social Worker within Childrens Social Work to join their Emergency Duty Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per day.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Social Worker:
- Work in an out of hours team supporting emergency situations where children may be at risk of harm.
- Make initial assessments on Children in a harmful situation.
- Work out of hours on a rota basis.
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience in Emergency Duty/MASH teams
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.