Back to jobs
Emergency Duty Adult Social Worker
- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary Up to £38 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for an experienced Emergency Duty Adult Social Worker.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Responsibilities as an Emergency Duty Adult Social Worker:
- Be AMHP Qualified.
- Be on shifts for Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday.
- To provide an Emergency Social Work Service to Children, Adults, and their families across the Social Care Service.
- To investigate allegations of abuse and neglect of children and young people and take appropriate actions in accordance with the council's procedures.
- To respond to adult safeguarding concerns in accordance with the adult Safeguarding procedure.
- Undertake assessments under the Mental Health Act.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- An AMHP Qualification.
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Bury Council.
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.