A Local Authority in South West London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Duty and Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Short-term caseholding of max 6 months.
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Complete assessments referred via MASH
- Complete fortnightly visits for up to 12 weeks
- Conduct Single Assessments (SAF)
- Determine what the required outcomes are e.g. case closure, support from early help etc.
Requirements of you as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: Greater London, South West London
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!