Lancashire County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Duty and Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Children in Need environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of £34.00- £45.00
- Family friendly employer (help to balance family commitments)
- Travel paid for by employer
- Manageable caseloads
- Hybrid working (mainly from home)
Your responsibilities as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- Conduct face to face assessments with families
- Work alongside other Childrens teams
- Help achieve the best possible outcomes for children and their parents.
- Working alongside children and familied to identify what support they may need
Requirements of you as a Duty and Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CIN/ CP work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £34.00 - £45.00
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!