A Local Authority is looking for a Deputy Team Manager Manager to join their MASH team around the Essex region. As the DeputyTeam Manger, you will be, dealing with challenging contacts, meeting and responding to families. This is a full-time, permanent position.
You will need to have a background within Children Social Work, ideally with a knowledge and experience within MASH teams. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Deputy Team Manager:
- 23 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Up to £8,000 towards relocation
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Deputy Team Manager:
- High level of judgement and personal responsibility for the safety of children
- Working strictly to policy and procedures
- Involvement in extremely high risk decision making
- working to very demanding timescales
Requirements of you as the Deputy Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within MASH Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!