A Local Authority in Hertfordshire is looking for a Deputy Team Manager to join their Adult Safeguarding Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- To have understanding, knowledge and experience in Care Act 2014 and Section 42 of the Care Act - to have experience chairing Safeguarding Meetings, Undertake Duty Manager Role, attending Strategic and organisational meetings , Supervisor role and deputising in Team Managers absence Deputises for the Team Manager when required.
- Works with the Team Manager and advises on the allocation and use of resources, anticipates change and encourages flexibility and team agility.
- Sets clear expectations in terms of performance, supporting the team to manage their workload.
- Takes control of the recruitment within the team without the support of the Team Manager, taking budgetary implications into consideration.
- Takes part in or leads on specific departmental projects and undertake tasks as required by Team or senior managers.
Requirements of you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.