Deputy Team Manager
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary £39000 - £52000 per annum + Additional benefits
- LocationCentral Bedfordshire
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameTom McKenna
A Local Authority is looking for a Deputy Team Manager to join their Children's Social Care Team. As the Deputy Team Manager, you will work closely with the Team Manager to manage and direct the team, resources and budgets in order to assess the needs and provide services to support children, young people and families. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting children to make them feel safe and secure whilst ensuring children's voices are listened to and acted upon.
Benefits for you as the Deputy Team Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Car Allowance - £3,000
- Market Supplement - £5,000
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Child Care Vouchers
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Deputy Team Manager:
- Work holistically with families with multiple and complex needs to enable them to make changes and improvements to their lives.
- Provide leadership and work across the service to deliver improved outcomes for children, young people and families.
- Deliver a range of targeted help, family support and effective interventions which build resilience, remove barriers and enable children to look forward to a brighter future.
Requirements of you as the Deputy Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £52,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!