A Local Authority in South London is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities Team as a Deputy Team Manager on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out MCA and Care Act 2014 assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Working towards discharge clients under the Discharge to Assess criteria (D2A)
- Working towards KPI's
Requirements of you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Adult Social Work experience
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.