Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you an experienced support worker in a residential children's home? Do you want to work with a national charity who offers fully funded training? Apply now!
We have an opportunity available with National Charity who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people in Tenterden.
On offer is a fully funded, accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a fully qualified Child Psychotherapist. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in-house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role. The Deputy Team Leader must have previous experience leading a team in a children's residential home.
Benefits for the Deputy Team Leader include:
- Starting salary of £31,806
- Full-time contract
- 1 sleep-in per week
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
Requirements of the Deputy Team Leader:
- Providing support to the Team Leader to ensure a therapeutic environment is maintained
- Assist and supervise a staff team
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
If you want to lead a team in a children's residential home, apply now!