Deputy Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary Up to £28275 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you someone, who wants to make a difference to lead a team and help support someone with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism? Do you want to work for a provider who offers career progression? Apply here!
I am looking for an adaptable and strong leader with a track record of leading staff teams in supported living, overseeing those with Learning Disabilities. You will work within supported living services localised to Reading with the potential to progress within an ever-growing company.
The Deputy Service Manager role is paying up to £28,275 per annum on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- Access to a rewards scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 3 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of leading staff teams
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- Knowledge and experience with adults' social care services, learning disabilities, autism or mental health
If you want to make a positive difference in people's lives, apply here!