A small, independently owned Fostering Agency, who were formed by two former foster carers, are looking for a Deputy Manager to join their team and manage a service covering South East London and Kent. This position is a full-time and permanent position and you will be based from home, therefore you can be based anywhere in the areas above.
- Offer support the Regional Manager in the day-to-day running of the service, ensuring outstanding practice across the region, and deputise for the Manager as required.
- Provide quality assurance, and supervision as required, of the assessments of applicants to foster, and other reports as requested, in conjunction with the Regional Manager.
- Undertake the role of panel advisor
- Support the Regional Manager in the ongoing development and delivery of training across the Region
- Support Children's Participation within the Region
- Carry out quality assurance audits throughout the Region
Benefits for you as the Deputy Manager
- Performance related bonuses every quarter
- Realistic earnings of over £60,000 per annum
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
Your responsibilities as the Deputy Manager:
- Managing the fostering service to ensure that it is financially viable for the purpose of achieving the aims and objectives set out in the Statement of Purpose.
- To adhere to relevant legislation regulation and company policies and procedures
- Work to improve the retention and recruitment of foster carers in the region
Requirements of you as the Deputy Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Managerial experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Kent (home-based)
Salary: £50,000 per annum (however negotiable for the right candidate / experience) plus performance related bonuses
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!