Back to jobs
Deputy Manager - Residential
- Posted 21 February 2023
- Salary £29000 - £29750 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within adult social care services? Do you have experience working with Brain Injury and ABI? Are you looking to join a leading charity? Apply here!
My client is an established and highly regarded charity who support adults with Brain Injury across the UK.
I am looking to recruit their new Assistant Manager to join a highly reputable and established Brain Injury rehabilitation residential service based in Scholes, Leeds.
The Assistant Manager will receive a salary of £29,500 per annum on a permanent full time contract.
The Assistant Manager must have
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Experience at Deputy Manager in a regulated home or care service
- Understanding of Brain Injury and complex needs (desirable)
- Knowledge of CQC and relevant legislation
- Positive attitude, motivating managerial style and focus on delivering high quality care
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply!