Mental Health Deputy Manager
Are you wanting to join one of London and Bedfordshire's leading providers for Supported Accommodation for adults with mental health challenges? Currently my client is looking for a strong Deputy Manager to overlook two supported living services located in Bedford. On offer is a salary of £28,000 along with a clear path towards career progression.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Annual Salary of £28,000
- Ongoing support and Training
- Holiday Allowance 21 days plus 8 days bank holiday
- Clear path towards career progression
- Previous experience as a Service Manager in Supported Living
- Completed NVQ level 5 in leadership and Management
- Experience working with mental health
- Genuine desire to wanting to support vulnerable adults
- To successfully lead and manage Support staff
- To ensure service falls in line with CQC expectations
- To review care plans to meet the needs of service users
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07990044722 for more information on similar roles.