Are you a Deputy Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a team that recognise you for your hard work?
Are you passionate about providing the right support for vulnerable individuals?
If so, then my client would love to hear from you.
I am looking for a Deputy Manager for a permanent full-time position to manage a well-established supported accommodation service that supports adults who struggle Challenging behaviour and Learning Disabilities.
We are looking for a Deputy Manager who has strong experience with mental health and rehabilitation that has previously managed supported accommodation services.
The service Supports 6 Adults with challenging behaviours. As the Deputy, you will be supporting the Service Manager and line managing the support staff.
If you are a dynamic, motivational manager that can demonstrate great leadership skills and the ability to think outside the box, then I would love to hear from you.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic Salary of £26,000 to £30,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- Clear progression pathway
- Great pension, life insurance and corporate benefits, including company phone and laptop.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and support.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience working with adults with mental health conditions.
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are looking for your next big step within your career, then please apply today.