Deputy Manager - Children's Home
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary Up to £30000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children? Are you looking for a permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities? Apply here!
We have an opportunity available within a children's residential home. The residential home is part of a school in Newbury and currently supports vulnerable children and young people who have impaired hearing.
On offer is an industry leading training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in-house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Deputy Manager include:
- Salary is £30,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- Sleep in rate paid at £45
- Full-time contract, term-time only
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager:
- Must have Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
If you want to make a positive difference and care for vulnerable children, apply now!