Are you looking to progress into a Deputy Manager position in a children's home? Apply today!
This is an opportunity to work with an industry leading care provider who specialise in ensuring vulnerable children and young people's needs are met across care, education, and therapy.
As the Deputy Manager you'll support and assist the Registered Manager in the effective day to day running of the home in line with Ofsted regulations by supporting children with learning disabilities. If your goal is to become a Registered Manager, this provider is looking for people to invest in and offering a guaranteed pathway to Registered Manager level.
The ideal candidate must be a driver and must hold a Level 3 qualification in Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
What's on offer for the Deputy Manager:
- Basic salary between £25,958- £27,175 (£12.80 - £13.40 per hour)
- Additional sleep-in rate of £62.62 per sleep (1-2 sleeps per week)
- Opportunity to gain Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- 33 days annual leave
- Access to employee discount schemes
- Supportive management and allocated mentor
- Enhanced overtime pay rate
- Workplace pension scheme
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.