Deputy Manager Children's Home
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £29300 - £31500 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
Are you an experienced deputy manager or team leader who's currently working within children's social care?
Are you currently looking for your next career step?
My client is currently looking for a Deputy Manager for a residential home based in Bedford supporting vulnerable children with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Behaviour that Challenges, Sensory Needs.
This is a fantastic chance to join one of the UKs leading charity providers who specialise in supporting children between the ages of 5-18. This particular service supports children between the age of 8-18 and offers a full range of services and activities for the children to help develop their skills and encourage their development.
If you are looking to join one of the UKs leading providers then apply here today!
Some Benefits of the Deputy Manager Include:
- Fantastic salary of £29,307 - £31,595 per annum
- Excellent induction and ongoing training
- Fully funded qualifications and DBS
- Free meals on shift
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Generous annual leave
- Continued professional development
Duties of the Deputy Manager Are:
- Contribute to the leadership of the service
- Guide and manage the dedicated staff team to ensure high quality of care
- Use your knowledge of the ofsted regulations to ensure compliance throughout the service
- You will be pivotal in fostering a person centred culture with a focus on providing practical and emotional care
- Ability to work some evenings, weekends, and bank holidays including some sleep in duties
What We Need From You:
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Level 5 in leadership and management desirable/willingness to complete
- Experienced of manging a team within adults residential
- An good solid understanding of ofsted regulations and relevant frameworks
- Ability to work flexibly when necessary