Deputy Manager - Children's
- Posted 22 September 2022
- Salary Up to £32000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Job: Deputy Manager
Salary: up to £32,000
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Are you a highly experienced Senior/Team Leader looking for their next step up or a current Deputy Manager wanting their next move? Then continue reading.
My client is a well establish provider of theraputic services for vulnerable children and young people who have suffered from Trauma and other challenging backgrounds.
Working with a highly experienced staff you will be managing a dedicated team in the abscence of the manager, providing the highest bespoke quality of care.
What's on offer for the Dputy Manager:
- Salary up to £32,000
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Additional Incentives and Discounts from high street retailers
- On going career progression and support
- Refer a friend scheme offering a bonus system
Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager include:
- The Deputy Manager will ensure young people receive excellent levels of emotional and physical care, within a home that offers a safe, nurturing, and comfortable environment with a supportive staff team
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality, and performance.
- To take responsibility alongside an experienced manager for the management and leadership of the Children's Home as the Manager in charge when required, promoting high standards of care in line with the regulatory bodies.
Requirements of the Deputy Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Senior Support Worker or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 3 in Residential Childcare
- Willingness to complete their Level 5 in Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates.