Deputy Manager - Care
- Posted 01 March 2023
- Salary Up to £31300 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within adult social care services? Do you have experience with Brain Injury, complex needs or mental health? Are you looking to work for a leading national charity?
My client is an established and highly regarded charity who support adults with Brain Injury across the UK. They have a flagship residential rehabilitation home based in Llanelli, which supports adults of all ages in their recovery and rehabilitation from Brain Injury.
I am looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager who has experience in CSIW regulated care homes to support a fantastic Registered Manager in the service in Llanelli.
The Deputy Manager will lead the team, manage the day to day running of the home, perform risk assessments and audits, ensure the home is running in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The Deputy Manager will receive a salary of £31,300 per annum plus a host of benefits.
The Deputy Manager must have
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Experience at Deputy Manager in a regulated home or care service
- Understanding of any of the following - brain injury, complex needs, dementia, mental health conditions
- Knowledge of CSIW and relevant legislation
- Positive attitude, motivating managerial style and focus on delivering high quality care
If you are looking for your next career move, apply here!