Deputy Manager - Autism
- Posted 31 October 2022
- Salary £23000 - £24000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager or a Team Leader ready for the next step within learning disabilities social care? Are you based commutable to Radstock? Apply here!
My client is a specialist healthcare provider and is looking to add a new Deputy Manager to their team. Experience in a managerial or supervisory role in learning disabilities services is essential along with the ability to lead, motivate and drive quality in the service.
You will be the focal point managing the day to day running of the home, ensuring CQC and regulatory compliance, line managing staff and promoting a positive culture.
My client is a leading specialist healthcare and social care provider with national coverage.
The Deputy Manager will be offered
- Pay rate of £12 per hour / £23,500
- Monday to Friday working pattern with on call duties
- Leading provider of LD and Autism services
- Clear career progression pathway
To be considered as Deputy Manager, you must have
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- QCF Level 5 or be willing to complete in post
- Supervisory or managerial experience in care setting
- Positive, influential and motivational personality
If you are looking for your next career move and want to join a fantastic specialist care provider, please apply!