Are you a Adults Deputy Manager or experienced Team Leader within residential care for young people who is passionate about making a difference to adults with Learning Disabilities? Are you looking to join an exciting, specialist focused company? Apply here!
I am looking for an experienced and Ambitious Deputy or Team Leader to oversee a adult's home in Widnes. The Deputy Manager role is paying a fantastic salary of £28,000 - £31,000 per annum.
To be considered for the Deputy Manager role, you must have:
- Previous experience (min 3 years) in a adult's home
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of adult social care legislation, CQC, safeguarding
- Hardworking, resilient and a positive personality who is dedicated to a person centred focused practice
The Deputy will receive:
- Full training and support
- Career Progression
- Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Sick Pay
If you are looking for a new role and want to join a specialist home provider, Apply here!