Are you a Children's Deputy Manager or experienced Team Leader within residential care for young people who is passionate about making a difference to children with SEMH/EBD and/or Learning Disabilities? Are you looking to join an exciting, specialist child focused company? Do you want to progress quickly to a Registred Manager? Apply here!
I am looking for an experienced and Ambitious Children's Deputy or Team Leader to oversee a therapeutic children's home in Durham. The Children's Deputy Manager role is paying a fantastic salary of £28,000 - £31,000 per annum.
To be considered for the Deputy Manager role, you must have :
- Previous Ofsted experience (min 3 years) in a children's home at senior level
- Level 3 in Children's Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of children's social care legislation, Ofsted, safeguarding
- Hardworking, resilient and a positive personality who is dedicated to a child focused practice
The Deputy will receive:
- Full training and support
- Career Progression
- Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Sick Pay
If you are looking for a new role and want to join a specialist children's home provider, Apply here!