- Posted 08 May 2023
- Salary Up to £28275 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a Deputy Manager or experienced Team Leader within adult social care? Do you have exceptional leadership skills and a track record in leading staff teams within the adult social care sector? Are you passionate about provoding high quality care to those with PMLD? Apply Here!
You will be working for a leading local provider that supports adults vulnerable adults in Reading. This is a full time, permanent role that pays £28,275
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager with managing the day to day running of a high needs supported living service, performance management of staff, audits and Risk assessments, maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience in deputy level duties within residential or supported living care for adults with autism, learning disabilities, or physical disabilities.
- Experience in leading staff teams and performance management
- To have good knowledge of CQC, quality assurance and relevant legislation
- an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or higher.
The successful Deputy will receive:
- A salary of £28,0275 a year per annum
- Guaranteed contracted hours of 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Fully funded qualifications and opportunities for progression
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Access to award-winning training and development
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!